Our Mindset course was inspired by the work of Carol Dweck on ‘growth mindset’.
The programme challenges individuals to take on new learning and perspectives.
Why do your key staff need this course?
Many organisations have team members who are technically excellent but become challenged as they move up the career ladder into leadership roles. Delegating effectively, time management and getting the best out of their people is sometimes not a natural progression. Even though they may perform well in all other aspects of their work. When the cracks begin to show, it can put pressure on a business. That’s why Mindset training has proven to be a game-changer.
How will my organisation benefit?
If one of your business goals is to provide a career path for your staff, you will need to nurture them along the way. Helping key staff to develop the new skill sets required to coach and lead others is a core part of the process. We have found investment in an individual’s personal development goes hand-in-hand with increased staff loyalty, business growth and improved teamwork.
What will participants learn?
The Mindset programme aims to develop the individual first, with the goal of them applying and inspiring this learning in their teams.
Content is broken up into 3 sections:
My Personal Mindset
- Qualities of a good manager
- Management and leadership styles
- Time management
- Effective use of Outlook, email and other tech planning and
My Team Mindset
- Emotional Intelligence/EQ
- Team communication channels and skills (includes running an effective
- Empathy and listening skills
- Courageous conversations de-escalating and managing conflict
- Communicating up and down the hierarchy
My Opportunity Mindset
- Problem-solving tools building a solution-focused team
- Motivating the team giving and receiving feedback, coaching them to
- Stress management
- Effective delegation
- Technology tools for growth
- Goal review, planning the next step
Want to know more about Mindset courses?
Read about our Mindset programme for HECO Group.