Part-time contract workplace tutors
Upskills is an award-winning workplace training provider delivering high quality and personalised training nationwide. We are currently looking for dynamic, driven and passionate workplace tutors to join our friendly team. They will deliver literacy and numeracy foundation skills to our learners in the Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge and Timaru regions. Part of our kaupapa at Upskills Ltd is to build confidence in our learners to succeed at work and beyond.
We’re looking for people who are
• passionate about working with adults to achieve workplace literacy and numeracy (communication) goals
• are keen to develop and share their own teaching practice
• have empathy and warmth, intercultural skills, and a strong knowledge of New Zealand cultures
• have confidence engaging and working with Maori and Pasifika models of learning
• are self-motivated and able to work remotely, as well as interact with the learners and employers in order to deliver an effective training programme
• are able to deliver weekly reports, maintain attendance records and compile administrative tasks as required
• hold an adult teaching qualification such as NCALNE, or are willing to obtain this
• are confident delivering digital literacy and financial literacy content.
Currently, we are seeking tutors to work on a part-time contract basis in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge and Timaru.
If you’re enthusiastic about working with adult learners and want to make a positive difference in people’s lives, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com