Our Terms & Conditions of Service
Last updated: December 2020
This page informs you of the Terms & Conditions of Services delivered by Upskills Ltd.
For on-account invoices: Full payment for all courses is due by the 20th of the following month after the invoice date, or by the first course date – whichever is sooner unless otherwise agreed in writing by Upskills.
We offer a refund if, after attending the first session, you no longer wish to continue with the programme. This needs to be received in writing prior to the second session.
We do not accept phone cancellations.
Due to circumstances out of our control, it is sometimes necessary to cancel courses at short notice. Upskills reserves the right to cancel courses at its sole discretion. Upskills will take all reasonable steps to inform you of any cancellation as soon as possible. Upskills will not be responsible for any costs incurred due to course cancellation. Course bookings will be transferred to another event date as agreed with you.
- A transfer is a request to change the date of your course. It should be made at least 5 business days prior to the course commencing.
- A $25 + GST administration fee will be applied for each transfer. Some restrictions may apply. Transfers are subject to availability and the standard cancellation policy. One transfer only, per course booked.
- You cannot transfer to a course starting in less than 5 business days from the one originally booked.
- Transfers cannot be made on the day of the course.
- A substitution is to change the name of the person attending.
- There is no charge to substitute attendees on Upskills training courses.
- Transfers and substitutions must be made in writing.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact Sarah Balfour, Director.