He aha te kai a te rangatira? He kōrero, he kōrero, he kōrero.
What is the food of the leader? It is knowledge. It is communication.
Equipping your organisation’s people leaders with the right tools to succeed is key. The New Zealand Certificate in Business (Team Leadership) empowers individuals to lead with confidence. This course is perfect for those stepping into a new role in managing people or as a brush-up for those who have been managing for some time but without any formal training input.
Graduates from this programme will be able to:
- Effectively communicate and deliver clear instructions
- Understand different leadership styles
- Use techniques to motivate individual team members
- Understand what is required to build an effective team
- Give constructive feedback to their team
- Apply on the job training skills, prioritise tasks and increase performance
- Communicate their organisation’s vision and values
Format of delivery is flexible depending on your organisation’s needs – 6 x 2-day block courses at spaced intervals, ongoing weekly delivery or a one-week intensive programme. Training delivery is on-site at your organisation and we are able to deliver this programme nationwide.